Acclaimed for its beautiful Queenslander homes with well-kept gardens, leafy streets and horse-racing heritage, Ascot is an exclusive and prestigious part of Brisbane.
Just six kilometres from the city, Ascot is conveniently positioned near the CBD, airport, the lifestyle precinct of Portside, The Marketplace of Albion and the boutiques, bars, eateries and restaurants of James St in Fortitude Valley and Gasworks in Newstead.
Ascot’s hub is Racecourse Road which is home to a string of cafes, restaurants, businesses, and boutiques gives Ascot its ‘village’ feel.
Residents say the sense of friendliness, safety and community make it the perfect place to raise a family. It also is home to and located near some of Brisbane’s best schools including:-
- Ascot State School
- St Margaret’s Anglican Girls’ School
- St Rita’s College
- St Agatha’s Primary School
- Clayfield College
Ascot real estate is some of the best on offer in Brisbane offering elegant, established homes on expansive blocks. Traditional Queenslanders, heritage and character homes as well as mansions are a feature of the suburb. Sitting on quiet, wide tree-lined residential streets many elevated homes enjoy city views and have been heritage listed. Ascot residents take great pride in their homes and gardens it makes sense that Ascot is one of the prettiest suburbs in Brisbane.
Why We Love Ascot
Ascot could easily be one of Brisbane’s most treasured suburbs. Here is a list of our top reasons why we love it so much:
- The beautiful homes, esteemed schools, amenities on Racecourse Road and sense of community are a prized combination.
- It is leafy and offers great outdoor space for families including the famous Oriel Park, Ascot Park and nearby Crosby Park in Albion, home to Brothers Rugby Club.
- It is historically significant and home to the Brisbane Racing Club and the beautiful 150 year old Eagle Farm Racecourse.
- The commute time to the city and airport is quick and Ascot train station and numerous bus lines provide convenient transport options. Ascot has great access to roads that lead to the Sunshine Coast.
Thinking about buying property in Ascot? We are a specialist Ascot Buyer’s Agent and are more than happy to have a chat. Please contact us to see if Ascot is the right suburb for you.